HOME     ABout     Contact

4.13.2012

The BL Update

Well everyone, I am in a much much much better mood today than I was 7 days ago.

I went and weighed in this morning after not weighing in last week and my number is....

159.8.

I am still out of the 160's.
Somehow over eating like a carb monster last week,
I have still managed to keep my weight stable.

The number isn't extrememly higher than last week but it still is a .6 adjustment.

However, it is 'that' week - girls, you know what I'm talking about.

So I will just sit here in my cubicle and be thankful.


Today is Friday the 13.
Supposed to be unlucky but guess who has her first date tonight in over a year? This girl.

Will update on that later (:

I hope each one of you has a fabulous weekend!


6 comments:

  1. Hope your date goes well sweetie :) I have a girlie night with my "little sis" - pizza and a movie (and sweeties or ice cream I just can't decide which!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work "holding steady," especially during "this" week!

    And have fun on your date! Can't wait to hear about it!

    eachdayinthislife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha you are funny. Honestly, I think we'd be such good friends in real life. I canNOT wait to hear about tonight...

    Happy Friday and nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun on your date!! I spent my Friday 13th watching horror movies with my sister and her boyfriend, not quite as exciting! x

    http://sineadelle.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. A date! Have a great time. (I have envy)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.