HOME     ABout     Contact

4.04.2012

It's halfway through the week.....


and it is STILL raining.

I am so over this rain - I know I wrote Saturday that I cleaned my car inside and out. Well, truth is...I only cleaned the windows on the outside.
Didn't completely wash it and should have.
I honestly had no idea Mother Nature read my blog.

Dear Mother Nature,
Enough already, girl.
My car is clean now.

Sincerely,
I'm gaining weight because I'm inside all day.

_______________________________________________

I also just wanted to pop in and say something to each one of you lovely followers:

Thank you.

Thank you for being my follower and leaving me a comment.
I read them all and I cannot wait to get back home tonight and fully get back into blogging.

I thought this week would be easy, but it has turned into the opposite.
Work is a nightmare - I mean that literally.
I had a dream the other night that I didn't go to work until 2 pm AND I only showed up in basketball shorts and flip flops. I don't even own basketball shorts.

Onto better news:
I promise to have 3 more posts before we get into the weekend.

_________________________________

I am also warning you that my BL Update might be upsetting for me this week.
Who wants to run in the rain?
Not me.

What is keeping you going today?


3 comments:

  1. I'm still going because it is Wednesday and that means I have the day off tomorrow :) Love your blog!

    Andrea
    the-blonde-ambitions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a brand new follower and blogger and I'm loving your blog! Your blog is definitely an inspiration :D

    http://sineadelle.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tomorrows my Friday! Whoop Whoop.

    PS. its been sunny here the last 3 daysl.. hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.