HOME     ABout     Contact

4.12.2012

Some EXCITING things have happened this week.



After telling you guys about skydiving, I bet your like "there are more exciting things than that?"

Well there is and I am not going to hesitate to tell you.



I received an email on Tuesday saying I could pre-register to be a St. Jude Hero during the weekend of December 1st this year.

And then I made a decision that I know once it's said and done, I won't forget:

I'm going to....
run my first HALF marathon.

I'm also going to become a St. Jude Hero - raise $2500.00 for their medical research - and get to stay at the DoubleTree; because if we are being honest here, their beds are divine.  I have only stayed there once and it was like sleeping on a cloud.



If that wasn't exciting enough....

you will never guess who RT'd me Wednesday:

@TheMarkLong



If you don't know who he is, then you just don't watch MTV.
He is by far the hottest 40 year old I have ever seen and now I cannot stop smiling.






A celebrity FINALLY RT'd me on twitter.
My life has been made. 

Well maybe if @channingtatum said 'hey cass, your cute' that would really make my life but this will definitely work.

Let's recap my life with MTV celebs real quick: 

Vinny shook my hand.
Brad 'liked' my comment on his little boy's photo on facebook.
Mark Long has RT'd me on twitter.

Yep, I'm happy.

__________________________

Now if that wasn't enough happiness, my sister sent me a text message last night that started off saying:  

Your recipe from Kindergarten.

Obviously this has to be good. 
Here is the recipe: 


I am so happy to know that at the age of 5 I still had the witty factor.  

I also want to add that I thought I never liked 7 up - guess I did; 
AND 
I would never in a million years trade pink jelly beans for purple ones these days. 
Pink candy is the best.



3 comments:

  1. So much going on here! I LOVE Mark Long! He doesn't look 40 and I hope he does another challenge!

    Amazing re: St Jude Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha nice! This sparks a post idea for me too...I had Kimora Lee Simmons tweet to me several months ago. It made my heart sing.

    It's silly, but still a thrill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Melissa: I hope he does too!! And thank you about the St. Jude comment. :)

    @Jessica: Isn't it awesome?! The sillier, the better in my book :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.