HOME     ABout     Contact

4.24.2012

This week, I believe....




This week, I believe that...

Dressing up with your best friend is always a good idea.  
(Especially when she is going to prom)


Drinking a glass of ice cold water will automatically make you feel better.


Keeping an open mind and going out of your comfort zone will make you a better person.


Hearing, "Cass, you are crazy/ridiculous/silly" is becoming a daily occurence, like breathing. 


That dressing in a ridiculous outfit on a Wednesday will take a boring week and completely change it all around. 




That when you least expect it, you will receive something special.

It could be something big or it could be something very meaningful....
like a t-shirt that one of your best friends bought you on her honeymoon.




These are just a few things I believe this week.

What statements do you believe?








3 comments:

  1. Love this! In college I was all about dressing up with my besties and being silly. Perfect pick me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awee this is cute! And I entirely agree that dressing up with best friends is always fun! Perfect use of old prom dresses! I mean why buy them to only wear once especially if they were super pretty, right? Also, this was a nice pick me up for me. Just nice to see other people happy :]

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.