HOME     ABout     Contact

5.26.2012

Big Easy Bloopers


I have always been the type of person that loves bloopers.
America's funniest home videos, So you think you can dance auditions, you name it.
So of course I was going to show you our ridiculous moments caught on camera.






[put a rag in it] 



[not sure what my face is doing in this one]

[always travel with a professional hairstylist, always]









If you haven't gotten enough of our NOLA trip,
Please click here and read Taylor's version of our weekend.
She is funnier than me, so I promise you it's good. 

1 comment:

  1. You are too much fun! NOLA looked like a good time with your cute dress, glasses, and boa! Come on September so you can come see me already!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.