HOME     ABout     Contact

5.16.2012

Caught in a change...25 to life.


Before I begin this blog post, I want to start by saying that this post will be broken up into 2 parts: 
day and night.
Because well if I don't do that, it's going to be a LOT of writing and then I will be losing some followers. 
You read novels in textbooks, not on AlwaysABlogsmaid.

_______________________________

My 25th birthday was by far the best day and birthday I have had in well, all twenty-five years.
I mean I may have had an awesome 3rd birthday, but I don't remember it so work with me here people.






 I started my Wednesday morning, May 2nd, just like I always do.
My mom coming in my room and turning off my box fan (once it goes off, I'm up).
She wished me a Happy Birthday and I went about my normal routine.
By 7:25 I was out of my house and walking to my car. I stopped dead in my tracks, turned around and said to my mom: did nikki do this?
She was like, no - don't know who it could be.
I am already smiling at the point and go up and look at my car hood full of goodies.



Once I saw the hand-made card, I knew Brooke and Kara were the sneaky ones.
It totally made my morning - so after my mom helped me clean my car off, I made my way to work.
Everyone wondered why I was wearing makeup (I don't ever put any on) and they were like, Ohh its your birthday?!
And I responded by saying: Well duh, you really think I'm gonna spend time putting eyeliner on a Wednesday for no reason? Get outta here.
My co-workers thinks I am a real gem.

Then the unthinkable happened.
The front desk called my phone to tell me I had something.
I walked down and there it was: 
my FIRST ever bouquet of flowers.

From none other than Brooke and Brailyn Belle.
She has already done TOO much.
An hour later I received another front desk call: another bouquet of flowers.
From my Mom and Dad.
Presh.
During my lunch break - another front desk call - a coworker came and got me:
Thats right, ANOTHER bouquet of flowers.
Seriously, you guys my cubicle looked like a garden.
This time, they were from my sweet best friends - Colleen and Lila.
I don't think I could have handled another front desk call, so I am glad I never did.
Cupcakes and ice cream were served to me in my department and a sweet card signed by all my coworkers.
Work was fun that day.



I get home and change to go out to eat for my birthday - 
that's when the real fun happened.


Stay tuned....
there is a lot more fun to be had read.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there from a new follower! I found you through Style Me Swanky awhile ago and just started blogging myself :) I just love your blog! I'm turning 25 next month (aaah!) and have been enjoying your tips/posts on it! Looks like you had a fabulous birthday, can't wait to read more about it!

    shelagh

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.