HOME     ABout     Contact

5.25.2012

Life's a BEACH and I'm ready to play in the SAND.



Happy Friday Everyone.

No, no I am not going to the beach today.
I just found this photo again and decided it would be appropriate today because, well, Memorial Day weekend always solidifies the fact that it's summer now.

I am so so so happy it is Friday.
I don't know if I have fully recovered from my weekend in New Orleans so this is what I plan to do this weekend:

- Sleep
- Tan
- Lay out by the pool
- Swim in that pool
- Run (maybe)
- Eat

Repeat that process.
I also have to get my oil changed tomorrow.
My baby hasn't had a pit stop yet and almost 4800 miles on it.
Yeah, I drive.......a lot.

What do y'all have planned this weekend?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.