HOME     ABout     Contact

5.31.2012

Thursday Thoughts.


This post isn't going to be awesome.
Mostly because, this week and myself are also not awesome.
I know, I completely understand if you stop reading now.

________________________________

1. Yesterday marks the one month countdown until I jump out of a plane.
Yes, skydiving in 30 days.
Still not nervous yet, guess it won't happen until that day.



2.  I am so glad that a bunch of you girls are also reading Fifty Shades of Grey.
I think that is the most comments I have had on a blog post since my disaster date.
I can't wait to go to my first book club get-together and report back on our fun.
[P.S. I may have read some more chapters of the first book last night in the bath and read so long my hot bath turned cold. Like, Titanic water cold.]


3.  I am so thankful for the girls who have emailed me about wanting to be a part of Training Tuesday's. 
If you want to be one, please email me at cassandralynn23@gmail.com


4.  This is where I would upload my Instagram photos from Memorial Day weekend.
Considering I cannot upload them at work, this is all yall get.
Yesterday was terrible.
I had plans to go home after work and start writing my blog post and relax.
Instead I leave work knowing we have no power and rain galore.

I would say this morning was better but I left my house at 7:19 a.m. and didn't get to work until 8:45 a.m.
My work is only 15 minutes away - you do the math.
[I would rap Malibu's Most wanted right here with...traffic, traffic, looking for my chapstick...but I won't]


5. I promise I will be better tomorrow.
I have a challenge tomorrow that I want to introduce to you guys.
It could be awesome.
A lot more awesome than my Thursday Thoughts.

3 comments:

  1. I really wanted to go sky diving for my 30th birthday but I was in a wedding instead. But have fun! I plan on doing it for this years birthday. I'm sure I'll see the post about how much fun it was. Hope that tomorrow is better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just think, if this week wasn't very awesome tomorrow is FRIDAY! So forget about the not so awesome stuff because it's almost the weekend woohoo!

    (PS: skydiving in 30 days?! That's enough awesome for one list!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the encouragement girls, it was definitely needed! Fridays are always worth getting up for. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.