HOME     ABout     Contact

5.22.2012

Training Tuesday






Well it's Tuesday and I am exhausted, but not from running. 
Actually the opposite.

This is what happened this past week (May 13-19).
Keep in mind I was also house-sitting with a friend 30 minutes out of my normal routine (work, home, etc.)



Monday:  Rest

Tuesday: Ran Week 3, day 1 of C25k app

Wednesday: helped babysit at a church w/Brooke (2 hours = $25 dollars)

Thursday: Rest/nails done

Friday: Rest/spray tan

Saturday: Walked a few miles around New Orleans/danced until I got sick

Sunday:  Walked more than a few miles in New Orleans/danced all night

Monday:  Walked more miles around New Orleans during the day. 



Now I know what your thinking: 
"Well Cass, you walked a whole bunch."
But I also ate a whole bunch, you guys.

Like drank hardly no water and ate a bunch of fried foods.
My stomach was not very happy with me this weekend.

I vow this week to change it around.
My diet and my exercise routine.
Even the lady who read my tarot cards to me in the Jackson Square told me that I needed to get it together.

So here are 5 things I plan to do this week:

1. Eat better.

2.  Drink at least 5 glasses of water every day.

3. Buy glucosamine and green tea pills AND take them.

4. Start reading 50 Shades of gray.

5. Begin P90X and do at least 2 days of it.


[I put in p90x tonight and realized that maybe I am not in shape at all. Maybe I laid there on the floor and watched as I rested my feet on an ab ball, maybe.]





If you are not following me on Instagram [@alwaysablogsmaid] 
or Twitter [@inthebasketcass],
then you probably don't know how my #birthdayweekend in #NOLA went.
 So obviously, I will be posting that tomorrow and Thursday.
It is a doozy, you guys.
Stay tuned.


___________________________



And to my new followers, WELCOME!

Especially, Kelly from MessyDirtyHair - thank you for the sweet comment.
I love comments and emails, so keep 'em coming.

4 comments:

  1. oh I hate hate hated Fifty Shades of Gray I couldn't keep reading I had to stop half way thru and delete if from my kindle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently started using the couch to 5k app on my phone, sometimes it's just hard to get in the habit of things! I also have a hard time staying on track sometimes - have you ever used the myfitnesspal app? It helps me a LOT with eating healthy, and you can even link up with people via email for extra encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Shelagh: I am on the myfitnesspal app too! I have recently fell off of it though and not writing down anything I'm eating. Silly of me, and I definitely need to get back on it daily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't used it in a couple of weeks either, oops! But it definitely helps when I stick with it :)

      Delete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.