HOME     ABout     Contact

5.07.2012

What i believe this week...




This week, I believe....

that wearing a big hat is a perfect way to celebrate the Derby when you are nowhere near Kentucky.

that spending time with your girlfriends is time that is never wasted.

that a Saturday at the pool from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. is going to leave you with relaxation, memories, and maybe a sunburn.

that it is okay to say no; just make sure you don't make it a habit or you could start hurting other people's feelings (and sometimes your own). 

Put up a fight, but put aloe vera on your sister's sunburnt back.

Enjoy your alone time.

Do something you said you wouldn't do.
Ex: Ride a mechanical bull - with your bestie. 



Obviously, I had a really good weekend.

How was yours? Anything interesting happen?





3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great weekend! Mine was good I went to my Dad's camp and fished all day. When I rode a mechanical bull I didn't last 30 seconds before I got thrown off! I hope its sunny this coming Saturday because I plan on laying by the pool all day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect weekend! My niece's 5th bday party was Saturday afternoon, and then a bachelorette party that night with girls I used to work with...it was awesome! Happy Monday! :)

    eachdayinthislife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Brittany: I'm ready to be laying out again too, hope I can do it again this Saturday!

    @Angie: I have only been to 2 bachelorette parties, but I know what you mean by them being awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.