HOME     ABout     Contact

6.20.2012

Anybody want some SHOES?


I am going to be honest with you guys...
I have never had a 'closet sale' on my blog before.

I figured that some girls that read my blog might benefit from me, if you have my shoe size.
I'm weird, well my feet are.
I can wear any display shoe at any mall I go to.
Like between a 5 1/2 to 7, I'm pretty sure I can wear it.
With that being said, if you have small/not wide feet - you are in luck.
If you want any of these shoes, they will fit you (I think).

All shoes, no matter how much $$$ I spend on them, 
will be sold at $25.00.

Yes, just 25 of your one dollar bills.
Oh, and 5 dollars shipping.
30 bucks total -- then your wallet/feet will be happy.

If you want any of these shoes - email me quickly at cassandralynn23@gmail.com.
Tell me exactly which pair(s) and I will send you my Paypal information.

Hope to hear from you soon.


I am no shoe photographer, but I tried my best. 
Here are the photos:




Black - Madison flats - Size 7 1/2 





Qupid Bikini 55's - Camel Pebble color - Size 6 1/2 

I wore these Cupid Wedges - only ONE time.
I fell twice in them (I'm not graceful) and chipped the front of the right shoe.
Perfect condition otherwise and the chip isn't that noticeable either.




Qupid Notice 115's - Red 2-Tone Patent - Size 6 
Only worn to get in the car to a wedding.

 (I don't know why I buy heels - I never wear them) 




NEVER WORN!! 

Qupid Figure 39X's - Taupe Velvet - Size 6 1/2

(I obviously have a thing for Qupid shoes as well) 






Nine West - Black - Slips right on - very comfortable.
Size 6 1/2 





Kelly & Katie - Winter White Apple Ankle Boots - Size 6 1/2 




Kaya Wedges  - Black - Size 7 



Rue 21 - Zebra Print heels - Probably a 6? Never had a box but they fit tight.




Wild Diva - Brown - Only worn once - Size 6 1/2


Now if you want any of these shoes - please email me at cassandralynn23@gmail.com.

No returns will be possible - I finally cleaned my room Saturday and I personally don't want to see them in here again.

If I don't see any comments or emails from you girls..I will just put a box of shoes in random people's yards.
Well, maybe I won't do that. Maybe.



4 comments:

  1. I wish you had bigger sizes. My 8 1/2 foot is loving some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would SO be calling you about those #2 wedges!!! Exactly what I've been looking for, but girlfriends got a big foot :(( my 8 1/2 isn't squeezing into those skinny minny 6 1/2ers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I wore your size! Lots of cute things here! And way to go for supporting St. Jude. I'll be on the sidelines cheering on you runners for the 4th year in a row.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha I know girls, I have baby feet! I wish I did have bigger sizes! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.