HOME     ABout     Contact

6.22.2012

College Students NEED Swimsuits, right?


I know it is Summer now, but is anyone still taking classes at a college/university? Online? Need textbooks for cheap so you can purchase that cute, cute bathing suit?
Well I have a website for you to check out then…



A representative from their company emailed me weeks ago (again sorry for my memory loss about writing you back, T) and asked if I would let my wonderful blog readers know about their fantastic site that allows you to get textbooks for a lot cheaper than you will at your local campus bookstore. I have spent so much money – and most of my loan money went to my books that I hardly even opened. Such a waste.



Here are a few things CampusBookRentals.com can and will offer you:

-save 40-90% off of bookstore prices

-free shipping both ways

-can highlight in the textbooks

-flexible renting periods

-we donate to Operation Smile with each textbook rented

-etc...(you can find more perks at the website)


I think it is an added bonus that they give to such a great cause once someone has rented a textbook from them. I barely had any idea what Operation Smile was so T (the representative) went into more detail. ..

Operation Smile is an international children's medical charity that heals children's smiles, forever changing their lives. As a children’s charity, they measure themselves by the joy they see on all of the faces they help. They're a mobilized force of medical professionals and caring hearts who provide safe, effective reconstructive surgery for children born with facial deformities such as cleft lip and cleft palate.


At Campusbookrentals, they donate between 35% to 45% of every textbook rental to operation smile. For example: if a customer rents a book that costs $50 on our site, we donate $20 dollars to Operation Smile. So with every textbook rented the customer is making a difference in a child's life. <-- isn’t that the best feeling? You are helping a child be able to smile normally and then you are smiling because you just got Biology 101 at a great price? Best of both worlds if you ask me.


I know y’all are probably curious as to how much of a price difference there is between Amazon and this website. T sent me two links: one to their main site, and one to a particular book within the site so your blog readers can see the price difference. You can search for a book that relates to something you studied, or, here are some examples for you to choose from:






Since I don’t attend school anymore (some days at work I wish I did), T’s company has decided to donate $25.00 to my half-marathon for St. Jude. How awesome is that?!

I cannot thank this website enough for everything they have done for the kids of St. Jude (already) and the lives they are changing with Operation Smile. I think you can tell I like this textbook website already, so go on and click here and check it out for yourself.

Thanks again for the email, T! I appreciate it more than you know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.