HOME     ABout     Contact

6.22.2012

Five Things Friday.



I have never done a Friday's FIVE post before even though I am always checking in to see what Cupcakes and Cashmere is.

I decided to pick 5 things that made me happy this week or things I'm looking forward to.
Hope you enjoy...

1.  Dinner with Jeremy and Kathleen, who was also our fabulous hostess.





Yes, Kathleen from Carrie Bradshaw Lied.
I guess you could call it a 'blate' (blogger date) but we will just call it a good time.


Both of these pics were taken off of her page, so click here for her re-cap of our night. 

2.  The fact that Channing Tatum tweeted that 21 Jump Street will be on dvd this coming up Tuesday. 
I.can't.wait. 



3.  Speaking of Channing Tatum girls......ONE WEEK LEFT.
#Countdown to Magic Mike.

4.  This photo explains everything right now...




5.  I am just now not sore from Yoga on Monday night.



We did a move very similar to this and I had to be corrected many times.
Obviously, I need to get it together. 

I hope each of you has a wonderful weekend.
I will be going tubing this weekend for the first time, ever.
Hope I'm here Monday to post - I'm not the best person outdoors.



3 comments:

  1. OMG! can't wait for magic mike! lmao! also, no way in heck could i do that yoga move!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh... I wish I could on a blate with you! And seriously... Magic Mike? I am dying. I watched Jimmy Kimmel last night (he's my favorite) and Matthew McCaughnahey (I know I spelled that last name wrong) was on talking about Magic Mike. So excited!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh lisamarie, I love her. I watched that same Jimmy Kimmel show. I probably would not have if I wasn't sick, but I did. oh Magic Mike ... that's all I'm gonna say.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.