HOME     ABout     Contact

6.18.2012

Gonna meet Peter at the Park.


This post actually has nothing to do with meeting a guy named Peter.
However, Brooke and I did take some photos behind the park this past Thursday night.
And guess who we ran into?

The old creepy man who wanted to take her photographs.
If you are new to the blog and haven't read that story, click here

Yeah, that definitely was not who we wanted to run into.
Everything was fine though. 
Brooke gave him another phone number and tried to pretend she wasn't herself.  
He finally left us alone. 
And then we got back to taking a couple photos before Brailyn decided running around with her friend, Brenna, was a much better idea.
Which led me and Brooke to a Mexican restaurant with a margarita.
Brailyn was happily with her Nana and we were happily eating chips and salsa.


Here are some photos of the night: 













Her eye looks a little cray, I will admit.
It is because she decided she wanted to put on some perfume.
In her eye.
Yes, red swollen eye and crying is how the photoshoot started.
I bet Victoria Secret's swimsuit issue has less drama.

But she is a trooper.
Can go with the flow, just like her mama. 


Running away from me. 








My absolute FAVORITE photo of the whole shoot.
[brooke's idea]




All in all, it was a great afternoon.
I was off work and just happy to be with that little 3 year old and my bff.
Mexican food was just the cherry on top of a wonderful afternoon.
I love my camera - it obviously had a lot of work to do.

I may have walked a couple miles that night too #30dayhomies.
I am obviously slacking on that whole idea.
But I now think "how can I workout today?" which I think is the best thing to take away from it anyway.




2 comments:

  1. The last picture is my absolutely adorable. Rat pictures all around!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two cute girls!! My only problem?? Where was Aunt Cassie in these pics!?!? XO

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.