HOME     ABout     Contact

6.08.2012

It's going to be a......


FABULOUS weekend.
Seriously.


Hair has been professionally done,
Nails are painted white,
Toes are painted neon pink,
I've packed my Vera bradley...



I'm grabbing my box fan and headed out the door.

I am not headed very far (literally across the highway) to hang out with two of my best girls.

Our plans include (but are not limited to):

- Dinner at Newks
-Margaritas
-Possibly swimming, if the weather allows us to
-Laughing
-Catching up 
-Watching scary movies/eating popcorn


I will be back Monday with lots of good things, I hope. 
I may also struggle with the #30dayhomies challenge, but I have packed my running clothes.
Let's see how much actual exercise gets accomplished.


I hope your enjoying your Friday as much as I am.

It truly is a wonderful, humid day.
It is still MS in June, y'all. :) 



1 comment:

  1. sounds so fun! have a great weekend! can't wait to hear all about it :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.