HOME     ABout     Contact

6.11.2012

Just another MANIC Monday?



I don't usually write this blog with a Debbie Downer attitude,
but I feel like since it is my blog and my life - I should make myself aware when I am not feeling 100% happy.

This past weekend, I have felt a lot of emotions.
I was quiet, loud, happy, laughing, sad, crying, a little angry, confused and just an overall mess.
One shouldn't have those emotions all in one week, much less one weekend.


I am thankful for having my girl friends just kind of ignore it - I don't like to draw attention to myself, especially when I am not feeling well. 
I wish I could say exactly what was wrong with me but I can't. 


I know I should focus on all the positive things in my life.
Negative energy and worrying isn't going to help anything but I just feel down today.
I absolutely think it is okay to cry; sometimes you just have to. 
Sometimes it is needed and it will make you feel better.
So that's what I have done.
I've cried and I turned to Pinterest to see if any quotes stood out to me and I did:








I am currently trying to find my happiest me.
I don't know where to start or what to do besides praying and asking God to help me.
Some days I don't feel like I am doing what the Lord has called me to do.
I feel trapped in working somewhere just to pay my bills.
Just bills and not enough money leftover to move out, start a life of a 25 year old on my own, etc.
I wish I knew what I loved doing that I could make a great living off of and never get tired of "working" because it wouldn't feel like a job.
Isn't that how it goes though?
Isn't that what makes life so hard sometimes?


Obviously, I need some advice from you...

Ever felt like this?
What did you do to find what you are passionate about? 
Have you always known or was it an A-ha moment? 


[i promise to come back tomorrow with a happy post and a new blogger you should meet]

6 comments:

  1. Hey Cassie, you absolutely aren't alone. I feel the same all the time! I think being conscious of wanting to find what you are passionate about is the first step. Sometimes things just fall into place and work out in the end. Good luck and God bless :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are never alone!!! See you tomorrow gorgeous.

    Tab
    my-cliffnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally relate! I will be 25 in a couple of weeks, I'm also living at home, and all of the money I make at work is slowly being saved to move out. I am NO WHERE near where I thought I would be at 25 - I'm not even sure exactly what I want to do career-wise yet! It can be a big reality check when you graduate, the first couple of years you're almost happy to be done, but now it's like "what now?" I think (I hope!) these feelings are normal, and I'm sure a lot of people can relate! Sometimes a good cry is exactly what you need to get your emotions in check. I really believe things will fall into place - for us both! - eventually! Cheer up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh goodness this really hit home, girlfriend!! i have been dealing with those EXACT same emotions on a daily basis i feel like. i go from being totally content with where my life is to not knowing what in the world i'm even doing right now. i have so many things i want to get done and so many dreams... but i don't even know how to start pursuing them. i'm going through the same thing with my job as well. i feel like i am only just working to pay my bills, and that's it. i find myself leaning more and more on God and trusting him to lead me in the next direction. i also have been reading a book called "purpose driven life" by rick warren, that i HIGHLY suggest you checking out. i think it would help you a great deal :)
    good luck with everything and don't you ever feel alone girl!!
    xoxo,
    julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you girls!

    It really does mean a lot that I am not the only one going through a rough time. I am thankful for all of you girls' feedback. It means more than you know. Thank you for leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I understand! All days certainly aren't perfect and ruts can be challenging. You'll get out of it though.. its good that you are feeling down because you can use it as motivation. xx!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.