HOME     ABout     Contact

6.07.2012

One Lovely Blog Pink Tree Award(s)



Today is a special, special Thursday.


Why? Because I was gifted with winning an award.
Not just any award, the One Lovely Blog Pink Tree Award!
Also known as, My FIRST blog award!!


What makes it even more special is that it is from one of my best friend's, Nicole.
Nicole blogs over at Running Nonstop and it would be a good idea to go check out her page. She talks about running, cooking dinner with her hubby, but most importantly - eating chocolate/candy.
What's not to love, right?




These are some RULES that you need to follow to accept this award:


Link back to the blogger who nominated you. 
Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
Share 7 facts about yourself.
Nominate some other blogs you like for this award.
Post a comment on each of your nominees’ blogs telling them about the nomination.
[I'm gonna send an email though, more personal]
________________________________




Seven Facts about Me: 

1.  I LOVE to dance - in my car, to make a situation less tense and get everyone laughing, and of course, for exercise.

2.  I must sit on the end of the aisle at the movie theater.

3.  Whenever I eat my lemon at a mexican restaurant, that means I am done actually eating my meal.

4.  I only crave Chick-fil-A on Sundays, it seems.

5.  There are few things that make me smile more than when an old 90's song comes on the radio.  [Gin Blossoms have my heart]

6.  I struggle daily with my walk with the Lord.  I am a Christian, but also a sinner.  Prayer is needed daily.

7.  I love to write.  My friends think I should start writing a book.


Now to link up to the blogger girls that I read basically every day.













______________________________


I am so so so honored to have gotten my first blog award.
I promise to keep up the good work and I hope you enjoy these girls blogs just as much as I do.

Also, I love stumbling across new blogs.
And I know I haven't visited very many.
So if you have a blog, leave your url in the comment section.

Oh, random:
Would you read my book if I wrote one?
What should it be about?


3 comments:

  1. I would absolutely read your book! Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!!

    I love your facts. Love Gin Blossoms. Please write a book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read your book? Um, duh Cass. My day wouldn't be complete without reading your POSTS, I can't imagine my obsession with a BOOK. Now, go get on it. K? Thanks. Kisses.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.