HOME     ABout     Contact

6.14.2012

Thursday Thought Process.



First and foremost, I just want to say thank you to everyone who left a comment on my Monday post or who tweeted me on twitter about it. 
It really made me feel better that I am not the only one going through what I like to call a "mid-20's midlife crisis."  Everyone who left a comment made an impact on me.
I appreciate everyone's thoughts and well wishes. 



This may not be the best photos, but it is all I googled.
These are the two guys that I like on The Bachelorette.  
Like I have a feeling Ari will be on there until the very end and I don't care for him at all.
I don't know why I don't like Ari, I just can't explain it. 

I could look at Sean alllll day and Jef (with one F) reminds me of Zac Efron for some odd reason.
They are just too cute and seem to really really like Emily.

I also secretly hoped that Ryan said the part about Rickey being baggage - 
he seems like a complete d'bag.
Don't care if you do speak Shakespeare a second time. Dumb.




The third thing on my mind today is friendships.
I really am a very lucky lady. 
This picture above is an example of a friendship I have.
My friend, Anna, sent me this necklace in the mail for my birthday.
I absolutely loved getting this in the mail - she even added a print of Aubrie Kate's 4 month old footprints and that was just, icing on the cake.
I cannot thank God enough for all of my friends. 
Especially having my best friend, Kristin, just stop by Monday to make sure I was really okay.
She did a few yoga poses of P90x with me, we talked, ate dinner, and laughed.
I appreciated the fact of coming over more than she knows. 



Last but not least, 
Tonight I get the honor of photographing these two lovely ladies.
They want me because of my cool photo skills.
Actually, no...I just have a really great camera.
I hope Bray decides she wants to be Tyra Banks understudy and really busts out the moves tonight.
I can't wait to see if they show up in matching outfits.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday.
Leave a comment about one of your thoughts today.



3 comments:

  1. I don't like Arie either, something about him is just off. Jef is okay although I feel like everything he says is too perfect, almost like a script. Sean is hot and sweet so he is my fav right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude... I have been watching that show so I can find out what Doug is all about. I'm so disturbed with myself for asking to take a picture with him now because I think he is totally creepy and fake on the show! Not to mention that show is driving me nuts in general... lol BUT I am so with you on Sean. he reminds me of the challanges Mark & Wes combined but sweet like Mark. Sexy ginger in the houseeeeeee! Glad you're feeling better too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Jef is a little awkward. And I don't like how he spells his name with only one "f". But Sean... I totally agree with you. However, none of the guys REALLY stand out. I seriously love love love Brad Womak. I wish he would come back to the show for a third time.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.