HOME     ABout     Contact

7.13.2012

Almost in Florida Friday...




Today is the day.
The day I head to the beach with one of my best friends and her little girl, Bray.


You may recognize them....


They are kind of a big deal.


We are headed to the sandy beaches of Orange Beach, Alabama. 
I am so so so ready to be on the beach building a sandcastle with this witty 3 year old.




I am going to leave you with a couple more ocean photos.
Mostly because I don't have anything else to say except that I'm ready to be there.

Follow my blog if you haven't already.
150 followers = a giveaway.











I hope you have a fabulous weekend!! 



1 comment:

  1. Have a great time :) I've got a first aid course and playing bass for a chunk of Sunday to look forward too :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.