HOME     ABout     Contact

8.27.2012

Monday should start with a PARTY.



As most of you already know, I am pretty fond of Carrie Bradshaw Lied.
Not the blog, the person.
Okay....both.

Two Saturdays ago, I was invited to her (and CHBoo's) engagement party.

I knew this was going to be a big deal, 
so I did what any normal, witty girl would do...

I went and got my hair done.



When I first met Kathleen, I admired how gorgeous she was but also how she was able to hit me with some sass.

So when I interrupted her classy event by saying "Okay kittycat, can we go ahead and take this photo for my blog post? Is this doorway okay?"


She responded by saying the one word I didn't expect (but loved): "tacky."
I love her.
Christian is a pretty great guy too.


But let's get real - Kathleen is the main event.


I am thankful for her friendship and fierce wit.

If you haven't become blog friends with her yet, 
besides reading this post..your wasting some valuable time.


6 comments:

  1. You are so precious. I am so thankful for your friendship and that you came out to celebrate our engagement! LOVE YOU SISTA XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I didn't have one of y'all from the party on my phone. The rose pic is for a completely different post. ;)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for mentioning me, betch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is KITTYCAT'S post. You will get your own next week.

      So will Jonathan.

      Calm down, betch. ;)

      Delete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.