HOME     ABout     Contact

9.12.2012

a TANGLED weekend.


First, I must apologize for being MIA in the blog world recently. 
Lately I have felt like I didn't have anything to write about,I  lost 3 followers, and felt like I wasn't getting comments when I did write.
But then I realized today that I shouldn't care about what others think of me.
This is my blog and it is my way of getting my memories down.
I am thankful for my faithful followers who read my blog, even when it isn't much to laugh at. 

___________________________________


Friday I made my way up to Tupelo for the weekend to see my bff, Colleen, who is ready for her little one to be here (but seriously, she isn't the only one).
On the agenda this past weekend:
Lingerie Party.
Football.
Eat.
Laugh.
 
All of these were accomplished.



 
After a wonderful weekend spending time with friends,
I made my way back home early Sunday morning and rushed to get ready for Miss BrailynBelle's 4th birthday party!
 
Brooke and her family DIY'd the crap out of this party and it all turned out wonderfully cute.
I sure hope Brailyn had a ton of fun at her party, cause I know I did.
  
It was Tangled themed.
Let me tell you, Rapunzel and I both let down our hair.


Our 'frying pan' plates. 
(black paper places and forks hot glued to the bottom) 

Brailyn's Rapunzel tower of donuts and paint-easel of cupcakes.
Her Aunt Kara is very talented.
 
From the blow-up princess tent that a bunch of boys jumped in to her cake tower,
there was fun to be enjoyed all around. 



Not only did she have a princess tent and a bunch of presents to open, 
her momma hired a guy that had a bunch of animals.
But no ponies and kittens for this Disney party.
Turns out he had: Scorpions, snakes, alligators, ferrets, turtles, etc.
He wanted volunteers to hold God's creatures.
Obviously, I went in the house.

 After eating a blue cupcake, I was wiped out of energy and made my way home to start getting settled back into my weekly routine, which has caused a few headaches.

Please enjoy the rest of my Instagram photos [@alwaysablogsmaid] from the party...

The Birthday girl's madre and myself 


Birthday girl princess and myself with a bad angle for a photo.
Hello, nose.


Have you been to any children's birthday parties recently? 

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend! I love the cake from that lingerie party!

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tiff! It was as good as it looks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You get way more comments than me girl... remember just because no one comments doesn't mean they don't read. Cheer up! Just think about how good your life is and enjoy those moments.

    www.territerriterri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for those kind words, Terri! I love your blog even though I know I don't tell you that enough! :)

      Delete
  4. I'm glad you've decided to continue blogging! That looks like such a fun party! My nephew's 5th birthday is coming up and he wants a Spiderman theme so that should be interesting :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that definitely should be interesting!! Thank you for continuing to read my sporadic blogging. :)

      Delete
  5. Cassie's back!!!! I love the tangled birthday and I am seriously wishing my brothers were girls so I could do this for them next weekend. It's too cute! Also, I'm way glad I'm not the only girl (looking at you too, Tiffany) who includes football as a weekend highlight :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, absolutely - football is a must! If you would have met me about 3 years ago, it would have been completely different. I used to hate football, which is weird because I was a dancer for 5+ years on the football field. Back then, "half time was all that mattered."

      Delete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.