HOME     ABout     Contact

10.17.2012

America has a horror story.




Anybody ever watched this show?

I will admit, I saw the commercial for this when it came out a long time ago and never thought about watching it.
My bff, Jerbear, swears by it. He says its the best show out there.
(i don't agree with that because SONS OF ANARCHY is the BEST show out there, but I digress).


I was not sure what to expect.
I have heard a lot of people love this show.
I got on Amazon and bought the first season before I went to Nola.
Wasn't sure when I was going to have time to watch it before the premiere, but then my body came down with the FLU and STREP throat at the same time, so obviously I had time. 

I will be honest, I was still not sold on it. 
My favorite characters were Hayden and Constance, though.

Tonight starts Season 2 on FX.
I'm having take out and the premiere with Jerbear and Jonathan.
It makes me happy that Adam Levine and Jenna Dewan-Tatum are going to be newlyweds in season 2.

Looks like this may season just hook me in.
I may get obsessed with it, we will see.
What? Is adding a 23084375348 tv show to my already un-social schedule a problem?

Should I be going on dates or something?

Exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.