HOME     ABout     Contact

10.22.2012

In LOVE.


Today is a very special day.
If you haven't already noticed, I have a BRAND NEW blog design.

Thanks goes to none other than (drum roll please),

Camilla! 

Her blog, Champagne Bubbles, was one of the first blogs I ever read when I started blogging back in 2010.  Her amazing photographs just make me feel better and I tend to feel calmer after reading her posts.  

I cannot thank her enough for all the work she has done for me these past couple weeks.
I pretend to know a lot about blogging but when it comes to design and changing things around, I go blank.
Camilla is a genius and pretty much the BEST. 

So if you are unhappy with your blog and want someone to fix you up for a very reasonable price, I suggest you go to her page here....now.

You won't regret it. 

__________________________________

Today is also special for another reason. 

Two of my really great friends are celebrating their ONE year anniversary today! 


A year ago today, I was standing on the beach watching these two tie the knot.
I still remember being so excited to be her proxy bride the day before and walking down the beach with her dad.

I will always remember how beautiful that day was, not only because of perfect weather but because it was the joining of two people who could not be more perfect for each other.  Being best friends first is what really makes a relationship work. 
(What am i saying - I have no idea what makes a relationship work, ha)
 
But seriously, I wish you two nothing but the best.
In two short months, your little bundle of joy will be here.
I cannot wait to meet her, hold her, and make her sassy.
 
See you this weekend for your first baby shower of the season. :)
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the new design! Looks great!

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! i'm so glad you like it! :)

    i really like it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.