HOME     ABout     Contact

10.29.2012

It's Monday...


and I have got a weekend to talk about that consisted of about 30 hours total.
Friday night to Sunday morning.

Friday: Pre-halloween dining and dress-up

Saturday morning/afternoon: Hair salon and baby shower

Saturday evening: Wedding recognition/reception and State/Bama game

Saturday night/Sunday Morning: Dancing until the sun came up, almost literally.

But I'm too tired to talk about it just yet.
I'm at work, but in my mind I am doing this:


Expect full posts the rest of the week.

It seemed like a really long weekend, so I'm gonna drag my posts out that long too, k?

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm..... Sounds like a twenty something year old woman is no longer capable to dance until the sun comes up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just call me, Grandma Sassy Britches.

      Delete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.