HOME     ABout     Contact

10.09.2012

What I have learned....from the Birthday Girl.




Brailyn's 4th birthday month finally came to an end on September 24th.





Two weekends ago, her mom took her to New Orleans to visit the Aquarium AND walking around the Jackson Square. 

I did not get to go with them, but after a couple of appointments on her birthday I spent lunch/dinner with them. I treated the birthday girl and her madre to lunch at our local McAlisters. 


 Chicken/fries/my little pony birthday cake was on the agenda for dinner.  
It was all yummy and honestly, just spending time with that little girl is the biggest treat.

The main reason for this post is because I feel like you can learn things from someone at any age..... so here are the 

10 things I have learned from BrailynBelle...


You are never too old to sing and dance (it helps if you have props). 

Let someone know when they have treated you wrong.

Be funny without trying. 

Enjoy the littlest moments of every day. 

There is nothing wrong with taking a nap. Some days you won't get one, but you will need it.

 


Eat maccaroni and cheese for lunch if you want. 

You can be whoever you want to be, even if that is a mermaid/gangster.



Be physically active, whether it be playing on a soccer team or just chasing a kitten around the living room.

Put lip gloss on at all times.

Always carry a cute purse (this is a rule for your entire life).

__________________________________________



Brailyn, 

I don't know exactly when you will start reading Aunt Cassie's blog, but I hope you know one thing.  That I love you to peices, little girl.  



You have grown so much over these past 4 years and seem completely grown now.  
When your mom and I and you go to lunch or dinner, you jump right into the conversation and gossip along with us.

 If I am having a bad day, I know hanging out with you will change that around so quickly.

I am so thankful to be your Aunt. I hope my silly wittiness makes you proud.

Don't grow up too fast.

Enjoy your years of childhood, even if you really don't enjoy soccer right now.


Love,

Aunt Cassie 














1 comment:

  1. So sweet! What a great post for her to look back on when she is older! You are a great Aunt!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.