HOME     ABout     Contact

1.28.2013

15 Facts on Monday


Who doesn't particularly care for Mondays?
Well, for me, that's a given. 

But I think starting a week off with 15 little random facts about me....
will help a little bit (even if I did wait until the last minutes of Monday). 

  1. I cannot sleep without my box fan.  Literally, if the power goes out or someone turns it off, I am wide awake the second it goes off.  It's not necessarily because I get hot, I just have to have it for the noise.
  2. I hate mayonaisse, but I love cole slaw. Just go with it.
  3. I am obsessed with Pretty Little Liars and it's what I look most forward too when I get in the gym. (Gym = Free Wifi)
  4. I am terrified to get my Iphone 4s software updated.  I have the fear that I will lose everything in my phone.
  5. No female celebrity is hotter to me than Megan Fox. No male celebrity is hotter to me than Channing Tatum.
  6. I love driving, just not in bumper to bumper traffic.  I have close friends all over MS and I will get in the car ASAP and drive to see them.  I also love singing loud in my car, I'm most of the time alone.
  7. I get extremely giddy when I think about New Orleans.  The whole atmosphere of downtown Nola is just something that takes me over and I just turn into such a carefree person.  No responsibilities or cares, I just go where the Louisiana wind takes me and my friends, of course.
  8. I love getting dressed up in different costumes and acting ridiculous.
  9. I must post at least one thing on Instagram every day.
  10. Maroon 5 can do no wrong.  I just started following Adam Levine on Instagram today. Umm, why did I wait so long? 
  11. I only get paid once a month and the look of my paycheck = I will never be able to move out. 
  12. I met the All-American Rejects a week after I was on an Australian tour bus. 
  13. I laugh while watching scary movies. 
  14. Any guy that can rap is automatically hot to me. 
  15. I can't stand the smell of coffee, and I definitely can't drink it. 

What is something I don't know about you? 


1 comment:

  1. No coffee? How do you do it?! Also I had no idea that Adam Levine had IG-I'm allllll over that!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.