HOME     ABout     Contact

1.18.2013

Friday's Five



1.  Obviously my new MacBook is my favorite thing about this Friday.  I have had less than a week and it keeps getting better every day. 



Any tips or advice if you own one would be completely appreciated.
Add a comment at the bottom or email me at cassandralynn23@gmail.com and tell me all your Mac secrets. 


2.  Trying on bridesmaid dresses and it being completely stress free because the Bride is just that awesome. 


3.  Getting my hair done and feeling like a millions bucks. 



4.  Having dates with these two loves of mine, Jeremy and Jonathan.  
I don't mention them on this blog enough, but they are definite factors in my crazy, wonderful life. 






5.  And this little girl because well, she is a diva, and she is learning it all from me. 
Or at least I tell myself she is. 





Have a wonderful weekend! 
I get a holiday on Monday so after jetting back from New Orleans,
 I will be headed to my first Power Barre class! 

I cannot wait to see what this hype is all about.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.