HOME     ABout     Contact

1.13.2013

I'm BACK!



I have been waiting impatiently to write this post: 

I'M BACK!

I want to give a huge shoutout to Shae and Isidora for keeping me sane and emailing me every day while I'm in my boring cubicle.  
Email can keep you sane people, trust me.


Yesterday, I went and bought my new baby.  
After consulting with Shae, Bblove, a friend, a couple co-workers and daily checking the Apple website (can't say I didn't do my research), I made plans to get my newest love:
my 13' MacBook Air! 





I am in awe and love and every other happy emotion I've had since I bought my Michael Kors purse last year.


 I guess this working thing isn't too bad if I can purchase things like this every once in a while (aka ONCE  a year).


I have a few posts coming up that tell you what I've been up to the past few weeks since my dinosaur HP laptop finally died. 


I hope you'll stick around and leave comments....
I'm back and I want to know if your happy about it. 
Cause I know I am. 



6 comments:

  1. YAY! I have a Macbook Pro and I LOVE it! Congrats, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole!! I still have so much to learn but I have a feeling it won't be too hard to catch on ha ha.

      Delete
  2. Glad to have ya! Can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Posts every day this week. :)

      Delete
  3. Totally know how you feel! The Mac is just a pretty ol thing. And am super excited for you--to many happy blog posts ahead! x

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.