HOME     ABout     Contact

1.23.2013

Workout Wednesday


This past Monday, I had a holiday - Thank you MLK. 
I had my whole day semi-planned:

Power Barre at 9:30 a.m.

Maybe lunch with Jonathan and Jeremy.

Get my Iphone software updated at the Apple store.

Hang out with Kristin and Cobie.


This is what my day ended up being:

Power Barre at 9:30 a.m.






Hang out for a couple hours until Jeremy, Jonathan and I run errands and eat lunch at Newks.

Come back to the Pilates Studio and hang out.




Try the Sauna for 30 minutes.
Take a shower and put my workout clothes back on.

Watch some Kardashians.
Buy some Spark from Jonathan at the front desk.




Sign up for the 4:30 pilates class.
Make it through the hour long pilates class.

Drive to Kristin and Cobie's.
Eat Newk's again for dinner.



Watch The Bachelor, Teen Mom 2 and the Catfish episode in Jackson, MS (where I live).
Drive home and crawl in bed at 11:45 at night.
I'm tired and sore, but here is my recap of Power Barre.
I LOVED Power Barre.

It was pretty much like aerobics and we only grabbed the barre a few times.
I'm sure other classes are different but this teacher targeted all our trouble areas,
 and even rested with us when needed.


I will definitely be going back next month on our next work holiday, Feb. 18. 
Can't wait.
I just won't also get in the sauna AND do Pilates after the barre class. 
That was wayyy too much.

__________________________

P.S.  If you are reading this, would you please send some prayers/positive energy towards my mom today?  She is currently undergoing a surgery to get a biopsy on a bump in her arm. All prayers/thoughts are appreciated in advance. 

Update: Surgery went very well.  We are all home and resting.
Thank you for the continuous prayers. 


2 comments:

  1. Hey girlie- so glad you loved barre! You're crazy for doing that AND pilates in one day- way to go! Thinking of your Mama!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, right? Definitely won't do all that again. But thank you - the surgery went well. Waiting to go back and see her.

      Delete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.