HOME     ABout     Contact

2.12.2013

Fat Tuesday?



I am not 100% sure today is Fat Tuesday and tomorrow is the beginning of Lent, but let's just say it is....
For the past week and a half, I have decided to eat much cleaner than I have been.  


Yesterday's lunch.


That being said (and even though I'm not Catholic) I am giving up fried foods again this year and candy.  Because really I don't need either one of them.

I have also given up bread and carbonated drinks as of a week ago.  
I will eat a whole wheat wrap when necessary, but regular bread? Out. 

So no fried foods, no candy, no cokes/dr. peppers, and no bread/carbs. 
 This weight should just fall off, right? 

Here's to hoping.  
Anybody else give up anything for Lent?

2 comments:

  1. It will drop off! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you ont he clean eating!!

    I'm giving up sweets, and reading most of the blogs in my google reader (I made a list of "Lent approved" blogs but only a handfulof them--yours included). I spend so much time doing that, I am hoping to really use that time on focusing on Lent and Easter!

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.