HOME     ABout     Contact

2.22.2013

Fridayyyyy


Welp, guess what?

Last week's weigh in: 154.8

This week's weigh in: 154.8

___________


[photo: my bff, Nicole]


I wasn't going to post today, mostly because I don't have a bunch of photos to show yall.

But I wanted to stop in and say to anyone who is struggling to lose weight - it's OKAY.

Every day won't be your best, and to take a step back and realize you gotta make some changes is the first step.

I also have a high school friend who is a Crossfit fanatic who is currently writing me a body weight's workout today.

Not sure what that is, but we will see.

Time to turn up my intensity.

__________

I hope each one of you have a fantastic weekend.

Mine will be spent laughing with friends and not laughing in the gym.  


2 comments:

  1. Hi Cassie,

    I really enjoy your blog. I can't remember how I found it, but I'm glad I did. I've gone through/am going through similar things as you. And this post resonated with me a lot.

    I wrote this a while ago.

    http://chicagogirlmoveson.blogspot.com/2012/06/this-is-how-you-love-yourself-you-add.html

    Hope it helps. Happy Friday! :)

    Rhiannon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Gonna go check it out now - thanks for reading my blog!

      Delete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.