HOME     ABout     Contact

2.16.2013

Got Love?


Whether you were single and ready to mingle or in a steady relationship with a bf/husband, I hope you had a wonderful February 14th.

I know I did. 
Here are a few pictures to recap all the fun/quirky presents and times we had.

Presents for my three girls: Brooke, Kara and Brailyn 


One was asleep and not impressed.


Then she woke up and was super excited. 




Getting ready to go out. 
Couldn't decide what to wear...



My Anti-Valentine's gift basket from Kara that contained: 

A new gym shirt 
An anti-Valentines balloon
Sarcasm hearts (instead of sweetheart sayings) 
Fortune cookies
A sumo-wrestler stress squeeze ball 
Two bars of SkinnyCow chocolate 
A ring pop 
And a "Workaholics" inspired Valentine card 





Part of my gift from Brooke.  Her's included: 

The "Showering you with Love" basket contained: 

Silk shower gel 
2 new razors
Dove soap 

An apple that says "Apple of my Eye" 
A liter bottle of Fiji Water 
Gummy bears that said "Beary glad I can call you my friend" 
and a book with heart sayings and a homemade bookmark. 






One of Brooke's gifts was one half of the besties cell phone cover.
It only keeps the back of our Iphones protected, but we LOVE them.

If you have a bff and need this cell phone cover, 
go to www.urbanoutfitters.com and get it.
$25 bucks for two Iphone covers? Easy peasy. 




After gift exchanges, we ate dinner at the local McAlisters, went out on the town and went to bed at 2am.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.