HOME     ABout     Contact

2.18.2013

It's more fun now.


Sure exercise is a great thing for your body, mind, health, etc....
but you know what's getting to be more fun??

Putting on clothes. 






This is what my measurements were the last time (9/3/2012) I was measured: 

Bust: 37 and a 1/2 
Waist: 29 and 1/2 
Hips: 36
Right thigh: 24 and 1/2 
Left thigh: 24 and 3/4 
Weight: 159.2 


Measurements this morning (2/16/2013) were the following: 

Bust: 37 and 3/4 (however my bras don't feel that secure anymore)
Waist: 27 and 1/2 
Hips: 36 
Right thigh: 23 
Left thigh: 23 and 1/2 
Right calf: 14 
Left calf: 14 and 1/2 
Weight: 154.8 (as of Friday's weigh in) 

___________________

I didn't really see a huge difference in the numbers, but I do feel lighter now that I've pretty much cut out everything that causes my taste buds to skyrocket.....

I was a little hesitant to post this photo, but this is my blog and I really want to be an inspiration to myself and others.  I can already tell a huge difference in my body and I can't wait to continue on my journey of getting fit. And toned. And fabulous: 




Don't give up on whatever your fitness goal is girls.
If I can do it, YOU can  TOTALLY do it. 


5 comments:

  1. Awesome progress! I love that you posted those pics! I took some "before" pics but I haven't worked up the nerve to post them on my blog yet. Someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girlllll, you are looking GOOD!!!

    I seriously need to find a workout buddy...like someone that texts me some type of motivation every day and that I can do the same for. My biggest thing is staying motivated to actually work out. Ugh!

    But really, you are doing AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress!!!!!!!! I measured myself last night--first time since like November, and haven't had any change. It was disappointing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work! I know it's hard to stick with it (I'm struggling right now...hibernating months...), but the end result makes you stronger, fitter, and better equipped for the future! Keep doing what you love. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Putting on clothes? I could not agree more. It's definitely a rewarding feeling once you see yourself in the mirror, looking fit and beautiful in that lovely dress. This is one privilege of being fit – looking nice in any clothes that you prefer; being stylish, trendy and sexy. You're looking great. Keep up the good work!

    Derrick Washington @Personal Training Hudson

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.