HOME     ABout     Contact

2.26.2013

Jailbait = Quality Time


Last weekend, I went to Oxford on Saturday with two of my girls to visit our bff, Taylor.

She had a big weekend of performing in her first play at The University of Mississippi or what everyone calls Ole Miss. 

I love Oxford.
I also love that I can count on Lila to come get Brooke, Kara and I so we don't get lost.  
I can get to Jackson Avenue and then that's it.  
Girl needs some help.

The play was called Jailbait.
A very adult play, but I was holding back laughter.
The Sunday crowd was not very loud so I would just try and hold my laughter in.
Like when you aren't supposed to laugh in church - yeah, that kind. 

The ticket cost $7.50.
I paid $10.50.
All I got was this $2 dollar bill back.
Umm, well I never said it was the accounting department.



Showtime.


After an awesome Sunday performance!! 
You did great Tay!! 


And then of course, I had a little photo shoot with my dime pieces....






Oxford, MS was a little chilly but a beautiful 24 hours.  

Even though, we were only there a short time, 
I felt like we spend quality time with everyone we were with.

Guess time really does fly when you are having fun. 


1 comment:

  1. Quality Time Idioms: Learn meaning of quality time with Miss Freya online on theidioms.com website.

    Time in which singular consideration is given to a generally dismissed kid or accomplice.

    Root

    It will not shock anyone to peruse this is an American expression. It dates from the 1970s, the time when the thought that guardians could 'have it all', that is, a fruitful vocation and an upbeat home life, was picking up prominence.

    The principal utilization of the expression that I've found is from the Maryland daily paper The Capital, January 1973, in a piece headed 'How To Be Freed':

    The significant objective of each of these part changes is to give a lady time to herself, Ms. Burton explained."A lady's privilege and obligation is to act naturally satisfying," she said. She gives "quality time" as opposed to "amount time" to each errand, regardless of whether it be composing, cleaning the house or tending the youngsters.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.