HOME     ABout     Contact

2.06.2013

Workout Wednesday



I am currently focusing on two aspects in my life:
Fitness and Food. 



My mind is wrapping itself up considering all the different types of food I should/shouldn't be eating.  All the rules you read..... 

Not too many carbs.  
Not any processed/sugar filled foods.  
Water all day.  
Drink a glass of green tea a day. 
No cokes/dr. peppers.  
Sweet tea is 310 calories - that's 45 minutes of cardio to work it off, by the way.
I can totally see how people give up and just throw in the towel.  I mean your brain can be racing a 1000 different ways before you even get through the hours of breakfast.  





I was chatting with one of my besties, Nicole, who is starting another Advocare cleanse today - Go Nicole!!  She told me about Jamie Eason on bodybuilding.com.  
So obviously, I went to check that out.
Turns out, she has a free 12 week guide on how to get fit.  Everything from the workouts, to what to eat all day (5 smaller meals instead of my 3) and supplements to take.  

From what I've read so far - Week one: work out 4 days, rest 3 - easy. Meal is broken down - even better.  And supplements - take a fish oil pill, consider them bought. 

_______________________
My focus this year is being the best version of myself.  

I don't have any excuses.  
I don't have any kids, a boyfriend, a demanding work schedule, or a HUGE social life.  
I have down time and now that time will be used "gettin down" with fitness. 

Monday's workout: an hour long aerobics class.
  
Tuesday's workout: An hour and a half in the gym on the cardio machines (elliptical for 15 minutes and the bike for an hour). 

Here is proof I was on the bike that long: 



I all of a sudden want Emily Maynard's legs: 


Anybody know if she has a certain workout routine? 
Probably not - just 'born with it.' 


8 comments:

  1. I really wish I had more time/discipline to workout and eat healthy. I mean, I try to eat healthy as much as possible, but sometimes I don't. And working out is difficult with how busy I am. I try to do at least a little workout each day, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay to have cheat days. Seems like your doing what you can and that's really all that matters. :)

      Delete
  2. You're good! I'm trying to get back on track lately after the holidays. It is SO much to think about. I use the My Net Diary app to track what I'm eating and calories I'm burning- you should try it! Keep us posted on everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is the my net any different from the My Fitness Pal app?

      Delete
  3. #dontstopgetitgetit You can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you Cassie!! Jamie Eason's LiveFit is AMAZING! Also you can substitute the Fish Oil pill for Flax Seed Oil pill. Does the SAME thing, also has added benefits for your hair and skin and it doesnt make you smell fishy when you burp or sweat! Dont give up! You got this!

    Lacy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you for the advice Lacy!! I will definitely check into that. Cause you know I hate seafood and fish of any kind haha

      Delete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.