HOME     ABout     Contact

2.13.2013

Workout Wednesday



Biggest Loser Update: 
First weigh in: 158.4
Second weigh in: 156.0
2.4 pounds in a week - I'll take it.

_____________________

Today is all about goal setting.  If you are currently trying to get in shape, or get more toned/fit: do this = plan a goal. Or better yet, see if one of your friends has a goal they want to include you on.  

For example, Lila text me Saturday night with this text: May 11th. Mark it on your calendar.  Gum Tree 10k in Tupelo. We're doing it.


Two other runs on the calendar is: The Biggest Loser 5k on Saturday, April 6th
and the St. Jude HALF MARATHON on Saturday, December 7th.

Make a goal this week to accomplish something exercise wise.  
You will feel better, trust me.

Monday night (before dinner) I did this workout with my girl Cobie and by the last 5 burpees, we were dead: 


I suggest trying this workout (even if it isn't on a Wednesday)

3 comments:

  1. You, my friend, are so encouraging in your dedication to being healthy and fit. Work it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss! I'm going out of town this weekend so I'll bring this workout along to do in my room! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need your motivation! Or friends to help me stay motivated!

    You are awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.