HOME     ABout     Contact

2.20.2013

Workout Wednesday


I seem to have a trend every time I go in the gym now. 

_________________


Start off on the treadmill to complete one of the 3 days of C25k each week....





add in some weight action after 30 minutes on the treadmill.....




And then, finish off my night with 45 minutes on the bicycle watching my new favorite show: 

Gossip Girl.

__________________


I am also now a big follower on Instagram of women who are training to be in bikini fitness competitions and post some of their workouts. 


If anyone wants toned legs, 
please use the workout below.


 
I attempted this workout Monday.
P.S. Those single standing calf raises are NO joke. Ouch.  





Enjoy your workouts this week.
Smile through the soreness. 



2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you! You're giving me motivation! As soon as I'm done with this move- I'm allllll over it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha no problem, girl! I am glad I can help someone else - I don't feel that 'qualified' but I am glad it's helping!!

      Delete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.