HOME     ABout     Contact

3.14.2013

If you really knew me...


I have totally taken this idea from Sarah which she posted months ago,
my Instagram #photoaday is for 10 facts so I thought what better way than with...


If you really knew me...


1.  I do not wear heels, unless its for a photo op - and I can take them off right after.


2.  I am typically a very calm person, the only two times I get anxiety is answering the phone and bumper to bumper traffic.


3.  I hate mayonaisse but love cole slaw.


4.  My ideal bedtime would be 8:30 p.m. in my old, grandma-ish ways.


5.  A good laugh and a long, bubble bath can cure any ailment I have.


6.  I will always love to dance, professionally on a dance team or on the dance floor.




7.  I hate first dates.


8.  When I don't get enough sleep, I am not a pleasant person to be around.


9.  I crave Mexican food once a week.


10.  I love being with my friends and if I can't be with them,
text messages with emojicons is pretty much the best second runner up.




Any facts about you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.