HOME     ABout     Contact

3.11.2013

Minute Monday.



[this picture has nothing to do with my post]


I would say "HAPPY MONDAY" to each one of you today, but I'm just not feeling it.
After my weekend of nothing go the way it was planned, I have come to the realization that you just need to take a minute to take a deep breath and let some things go.

Another thing that only takes a minute?
Warming up some water with a slice of lemon in a cute coffee cup.


As I read on Kelsey's blog, water with lemon has ten health benefits:



1. Stimulates and detoxifies the liver

2. Boosts your immune system

3. Balances pH

4. Helps with weight loss

5. Aids digestion and help loosen ama, or toxins, in the digestive tract

6. Acts as a gentle, natural diuretic

7. Clears skin

8. Hydrates the lymph system

9. Reduces stress

10. Energizes you naturally




Now I don't know about you, but I am definitely loving reasons #4, 9 and 10.
Specifically number 10 - because I'm gonna need it tonight.
Will post my new workout routine on Wednesday.
Stay tuned. 

1 comment:

  1. I need to drink copious amounts of hot lemon water if only for your fav reasons (5, **9 and 10) :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.