HOME     ABout     Contact

3.08.2013

MYBW - Day Five.



Monday: Clean Eating. 
Tuesday:  Supplements to help me in the gym and life
Wednesday: Workouts
Thursday: plans to make myself feel pampered
Friday:  Friendships/travel

__________

Even though I am not going out of town this afternoon, I wanted to recap last weekend. 
We literally spent 14 fun hours in Memphis (5 of them sleeping) and then headed right back home.
Kind of the best little getaway, if you ask me.

Memphis is only 3 hours from my house and we got on the road about 4 p.m. 
Made it to the Marriott Downtown and began getting ready for the night.




Me and Angel


Nicole and I 




Amber and I 


All of us girls being silly - waiting on the trolley



My SugarPie and myself 

The night's festivities went down like this:

8:30 p.m.:  Get on Trolley and take silly photos

8:45 p.m.:  Eat at Rendezvous

9:45 p.m.:   Make our way out to Beale Street

9:48 p.m.:  Ride in a horse drawn carriage with blankets to Beale Street

10:03 p.m.:  Arrive at Beale Street, get hit on by a drunk guy, and then get to Wet Willie's

10:30 p.m.: Go to Alfred's to begin dancing

12:00 a.m.:  Leave Alfred's and go to Coyote Ugly

12:30 a.m.:   Dance on top of the bar at Coyote Ugly

1:45 a.m.: Walk to Denny's for an extremely early breakfast/late night meal

2:45 a.m.:  Take a cab back to our hotel

3:30 a.m.:  Fall asleep (without my box fan - shocking, I know!)

8:30 a.m.:  Wake up

9:00 a.m.  Paying the valet guy, back in the car headed home.


I absolutely loved our getaway.
I realized that it doesn't matter how much time it takes to travel,
Friendships are worth the effort put into it.

I am so thankful this group of girls invited me to come along.
I must say I've got a pretty great group of girls to call my friends.
Take time to spend time developing and deepening your friendships.
You won't regret it, I promise.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.