Even though I have finished 6 weeks of my 8 week c25k program, I have now learned a couple things about running....
- That I am capable of running for 8 minutes, 10 minutes, and now 21 minutes without stopping (!!)
- I need to get off the treadmill. Running will not be as fluid on the ground with just my feet going.
- My breathing is still not the best. In through my nose, out through my mouth.
- I love watching ESPN as I jog; specifically basketball.
- I do not have a 'comfortable pace' yet where I can talk to other people as I'm jogging.
- I am jogging at 3.8 mph on the treadmill with 0.0 incline. I think most people walk 3.8. I need help.
- But slowly but surely, I am sweating up a storm and just doing it. And in the end, isn't that what matters?
Any running tips for me??
P.S. Natalie is already picking out a pair of running shoes.
Possibly purple; it's her mom's favorite color so more likely she will get them.
She told me if she doesn't get them by the next time I visit her,
she will punch her soft, little lamb.
Notice her fist....