HOME     ABout     Contact

4.21.2013

Breaking through a BIG barrier...



This past Friday morning was frustrating, disheartening and overall: 
just sucked. 
 

I have a personal goal that I want to reach in 2013: 
 to get back to my reachable goal weight of 130 pounds.
 
Friday morning I even brought a change of clothes that were lighter than my work clothes and stepped on the scale for the 11th week in a row.  What did I see? 
 
151.0
 
I am so so so so so sick of seeing any number in the 150's. 
Last week, I weighed in at 151.8 (for the second week in a row). 
I did lose 0.8 this past week and I should be happy with that....given it's that week girls.
But I'm not.

 
I constantly got encouraged all day long on Friday to realize that I will get through this.
It's just a number.
That I have made so much progress.......



 
 
I just have to focus on the big picture, 
even when I feel defeated week to week, meal after meal. 



 Losing 12.8 pounds is a BIG deal.
Whenever I get down on myself, I will just look back at the BIG picture.


Any BIG barriers you are trying to break through? 




10 comments:

  1. Don't give up Cass! I am so proud of you, keep it up! You are looking GREAT and your hard work WILL PAY OFF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brittany! :) I won't give up.

      Delete
  2. Girl, you are doing GREAT! Don't let the devil make you feel defeated! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole! It was just a bad day; took me a little while to figure that out ha ha.

      Delete
  3. Hang in there! You will reach your goal, soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing!!! Keep up the good work- it just comes slowly but give it time, you will get there!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are motivating a LOT of people and you look so great. You WILL get to your goal. Have faith.

    p.s. Got the samples you sent. Thanks!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow nice job!! You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you girls! I can't say enough how much y'alls comments encourage me to keep going! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm totally struggling with the same thing. Where did these extra lbs come from?!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.