HOME     ABout     Contact

4.30.2013

DIY Zombie Party - Part TWO.



Kara and her family DIY'd this party to the extreme.
I always love going to a Patterson Party.

If you have ever seen the show (episode one and beyond) then you will definitely recognize the next two photos: 








Her party was so much fun.
The cake was delicious.

And the props for the Photo Booth outside were pretty great: 















After eating a bunch of lovely food out of a fake body, we moved on to singing happy birthday which Kara replied with 'awkward'
and I agree - getting the birthday song sung to you can be awkward. 







Kara, 
 I hope you had the best birthday.
You made the party such a hit and I am so glad I could be a part of it. 

Happy 20th boo thang,
Only one more year. :)



2 comments:

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.