HOME     ABout     Contact

4.26.2013

Friday's Five




1.  Booked my spot at this pool for one weekend of my "birthday month" in Nola.
Hurry up, May. 




 


2.  Trying on bathing suits in Victoria Secret
and with discounts/gift cards - walking out with a new swimsuit top for FREE.
and with money left over. Bam.


 



3.  Attending Bray's t-ball game Monday night.
She did so well.
Only got mad once.


 



4.  Even though it's blurry, wishing this girl TODAY the 
HAPPIEST 20th BIRTHDAY EVERRR.
Cannot wait to celebrate your day of birth this weekend in your Zombie themed birthday party.



 


5.  After sending Kara's birthday off in style, 
driving Saturday night out to visit this girl who turned 25 on Monday.
My birthday is next week.
We are gonna spend quality time celebrating our birthdays together during my 3 day weekend.


Happy Weekend celebrating.....life, y'all! 

2 comments:

  1. Zombie themed birthday party?! That sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that pool! I know you can't wait.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.