HOME     ABout     Contact

4.22.2013

Motivation Monday


Last week I got on Instagram and came across a girl who is currently training for a bikini competition...this weekend.



I didn't know anything about her but after I saw where she decided at 158 pounds to start training and is now at 137 I realized that hey, she was the same weight as me and never gave up.

Those are girls I like to follow.



Motivators when they least expect it. 



I wish her the best this weekend.
She may never see this but she has helped me get over my 'barrier' I talked about yesterday.  

________________________________


Her Instagram: larapro4

My Instagram: alwaysablogsmaid 


1 comment:

  1. I love finding motivational people like that!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.