HOME     ABout     Contact

4.16.2013

Overcome the Lie





If you haven't already heard/read on twitter about this 40 day challenge, I encourage you to  click on the link below my photo and read about it.

Today is the first day, so I am not sure if it is too late to join.

Today's focus was on praying and asking God how much he loves me.
I ended up opening my devotional to the Noah's Ark story in Genesis.





God flooded the whole Earth and then decided he would never do that again.
He loves me so much that He promised to never get rid of mankind and their evil ways again.

That was how he spoke to me today.

If you are doing the Challenge,  how did he speak to you? 

________________


Another aspect of this challenge is to give up something or to fast. 
I chose to give up Facebook.
I am already happier.


If you want to follow along to daily encouragement, follow @overcomethelie on Twitter and Instagram.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I didn't get signed up but will have to follow along :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.