HOME     ABout     Contact

4.24.2013

Workout Wednesday: Helping Yourself and Others



Monday night as I was jogging on the treadmill (at 4.3 mph!!) I got a text message from my sister asking for me to come to her room when I got home because she had to ask me something. 

So I went in there all sweaty and before foam rolling (which is now a big deal, folks) - and she told me about her class in nursing school is trying to raise money for the March of Dimes.  
 




So of course, she asked if I would inform my blog readers about it.  I told her I would.  I donated $25.00 since I have a little extra money this month - and if you do too, please follow this link:

P.S.  If she raises $100.00 she gets 4 hours of credit, instead of 2.  If you are in school or have been, you know how important hours are, and credit in general. 
______________________


If you are in the Jackson, MS area - the actual walk for the March of Dimes is May 4th, 2013.
Two days after my birthday, I plan on walking it to work off my birthday cake and helping babies make it to their first birthday


P.P.S.  You can donate any amount of money.  $5.00 will help greatly.
Thank you from myself and my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.