HOME     ABout     Contact

5.27.2013

Babies and a pool.


Happy Memorial Day, y'all.

I hope you are celebrating this Monday off of work to the extreme.
I woke up at 11:00 this morning (hello, lunchtime) and was invited to go lay out at one of my sisters' friends' pool. 

Taking time out of my day to remember what the American soldiers, past and present, have done for our country today.
I know the Good Lord placed me on Earth during this time in my life for a reason and I am so thankful that some of my family members are a part of the U.S. Army and helps protect our freedom daily.
Thank you. 


Here are some photos from my weekend...


Aubrie Kate showing me her baby brother's (who will be here in August) room


Book reading Saturday morning



Fondue night. 
Cheese AND chocolate. 
We agreed it would only be one or the other next time.



AK is her own little diva now. 
The fact that she grabbed my finger on the way to church Sunday morning really made me feel special.
The kiss goodbye and slamming the door in my face that afternoon made me chuckle.





Sunday night was designated as "sister night." 
I still had not caught my sister up on my NOLA trip and I had plenty of things to talk to her about.
But most importantly, we had to go to the movies to see my man, Vin Diesel.
She secretly dates Paul Walker so it all worked out.
Furious 6 was beyond good.
I would see it 24 more times and I probably will. 

And the fact that there will be a 7th one?
mmmmbaybay. I'm ready. 





Thankful for a day of rest, relaxation and trying to turn brown.


How was your Memorial Day weekend??? 


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! I love days like today that have a special meaning and allow us to stay with the ones that we love!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.