HOME     ABout     Contact

5.06.2013

#birthdaymonth - part ONE



Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday last Thursday.
It truly was a great day, truly. 


_______________


If you have read my blog for at least a year, you know one thing about birthdays:
I love to celebrate.
And I tend to celebrate my birthday all month.
It's just something I do.
So thankful my friends also go along with it or it would be real narcissistic.  



Probably my first taste of chocolate cake....



Hadn't changed much.


Thursday morning started off with my mom and sister saying "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" instead of "Cassie, time to get up." 
So obviously it was already a better morning than most.

I took my time getting ready for work because my first stop was to take a photo and not on Instagram.
The beloved DMV:

Instagram: @alwaysablogsmaid


Then it was time to go to work and have people love on me all day.
My coworkers took me to McAlisters for lunch.
My mom brought me flowers.




Once I got off work, I made my way home to where there was even more surprises:





My sister decorated my room and made sure my mail was also in the pool of balloons. 




My sombrero-wearing birthday card and the CUTEST picture of Natalie.
Thank you Colleen!! 



Nicole reads my blog and knows exactly what I like.
Thank you so much! 



Anna sent me the sweetest card and the prettiest decal sticker.
Thank you Anna!! 


All day I was smiling.
So happy to feel the birthday love.
Thank you thank you thank you. 



My birthday dinner is coming up tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. love that decal and that you had a fabulous birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.