HOME     ABout     Contact

5.10.2013

Friday's Five



1.  New Orleans in one week.


 


2.  The best surprise from my birthday twin, Shae!! 
I cannot thank you enough for this gift. 
It literally surprised me and I love it!




3.  My birthday surprise on Sunday from Brooke.
Margarita glasses painting on Cinco De Mayo.




4.  This quote when I was feeling semi-lonely this week.
Didn't help that I saw Honey Boo Boo's mom get married and put it on Instagram.




 


And last but not least: 


5. The Good Lord knowing I can't run 6.2 miles yet;
so my race packet for the GumTree 10k in Tupelo is going to stay at the pickup place.


However, I am still headed to Tupelo to spend time with my North MS family.
Lots of laughs, food, and a baby dedication on Sunday should remind me that I am blessed even though I am not yet.....a runner. 



Have a great weekend
and Happy Mother's day to all the mommies out there!! 

7 comments:

  1. Happy Friday!! And Happy belated Birthday! Best of luck with your running, I know it can be a struggle sometimes. You just have to remember each run will be different and with lots of work you WILL reach your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday!!! I am kind of shocked Honey Boo Boo's mom is married and I'm...not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should run it girl!!! Even if you have to walk some if it, why not give it a shot?! I had to walk a LOT of my first half marathon but it doesnt mean I didn't still complete it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. June... WOW! That wedding dress is Hotttt.

    BTW: You're going to Tupelo, I'm from Pontotoc! So awesome. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. clearly I'm behind on reading... but YAY BIRTHDAY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl you look TINY in that workout picture!! keep fighting the good fight!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.